Thursday, December 1, 2011

The week before Thanksgiving one of my friends from work told me she was going to stop by.
Leslie came and gave me a card from people at work with 216$ in it. I couldn't believe it. I cried.
I'd just gotten a bill the week before from my insurance telling me they weren't going to pay for one of my tests costing a little over $400. I've been maxed out on my insurance since July so I don't know why they would do this.
I want to thank Leslie, Carol, and Martha going to everyone and asking for a donation that was just so sweet. Karen, Martin, Ed, Millie, Dalila, thank you for visiting that day too. It was really good to see all of you. I know if I try to name everyone who contributed I'll forget someone but I'll try - Malinda (who works at the elementary school I used to drive for and I drove her 2 sons to middle school - sweet lady and boys!) Terri, Jan, Jay and Kathy, Carmen, Kathy, Bennie, Carolyn, Michael, Barb, Beth, Mary (hope you're doing ok), Diana, Tony, Elli, 157, 163, and I know I'm forgetting someone I apologize for that. But, to everyone who donated thought about me and is praying for me thank you so very very much!
I hope you all have a blessed Christmas and New Year too!

No comments:

Post a Comment