Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Radiation will last for 15 days.  I'm looking forward to it being over - it's really making me sick this time.  The last week of radiation I will have surgery to remove the port.
I am really looking forward to having it gone.  It has hurt ever since they put it in and hasn't really been usable.  Every time it was used they would send me to the hospital for a leak or blood clot test because
Chuck said I would turn instantly white and look and feel like I was going to pass out.  It would cause a burning pain in my chest that felt like it was going into my back.  I will be happy to say goodbye port!

Good news, Jesse's been visiting the last couple of days.  It's nice when they're both home.  They both help me out so much.  It's nice to not have to worry about stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment