Saturday, December 3, 2011

Three days I spent at the Dr. last week, so tiring, And, a garage sale today. I do not like doing garage sales but it made it possible to get a car in the garage and I do like that! Jesse and Chris came and sold stuff to so that made it much better having them here.
Wednesday at the Dr. I found out I have another spot on the middle of my spine. He sent me for an MRI on Friday to see if the smaller ones they found on my pelvic bone need radiation. He wants to do it all at once so I don't have to go back again.
Thursday at the Oncologist I finally heard the good news that she's sending me to get the port out. It's been nothing but painful since it was put in and not very usable. She wants to put me on a new bone strengthener that won't use a port, yay! She also told me I was anemic which she said is sometimes normal after surgery. And she told me I need to go to physical therapy for my leg which I was hoping I wouldn't need to do but guess I have to. That's all I remember right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment