Saturday, September 15, 2012

Monday - Xgeva shot and blood work, slept almost all day because of shot
Tuesday - Had to go to the Dr. because of problems I've been having.  They are changing
                 my pain meds to see if that works and doing an MRI next week to see if anything
                 new could be the culprit. Tired does not begin to describe how I was feeling.
Wednesday - I guess the shot was making me feel bad.  Had a migraine?  Neck, back head felt like
                      they were going to explode.  Slept a lot again.
Thursday - Felt better during the day and I got my new medications -tried them at night.
                  Don't know if they're going to work, couldn't tell any difference.  Maybe it takes time.
Friday - felt better in the a.m. but around 3 started feeling like I'd been run over by a truck.  That
             is how the Dr. said the shot would make me feel for 2 weeks.
Saturday - Chuck decided he wanted to rearrange the family room.  For me that means dusting and
                 helping when possible.  It's not finished and more stuff got moved into my art room which
                 means more rearranging in there.  Last weekend he painted my art room or "studio" and
                 Jesse, Jason, and Chuck moved my stuff into my new space.
                 Looking forward to everything being back to normal.
                 I will take pictures when everything is done.
                 Feeling better today, yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment