Thursday, September 27, 2012

MRI update.
The Dr. was happy with the results.  She said it looked pretty good.  There are a couple of really small
tumors but nothing to worry about.  The one thing I was confused about is the report says a compression fracture at T1 likely pathologic.  She said it was healing and that it wasn't new but it
was the first time its been in any of the test results.  So how old is it?  It is right where I get sharp pains every once in a while.  She seemed very happy with the results so I choose to be too.
They did increase pain medications the visit last week which seems to be helping.  There are always issues with that too - sleepy, intestinal problems, not thinking clearly - but that's ok.  I can deal with these.
Something I'm reading - from In a Pit With a Lion on a Snowy Day:

Maybe that is why God sometimes invites us to defy impossible odds.  Maybe it is one way He can show us His omnipotence.  Maybe God allows the odds to be stacked against us so He can reveal more of His glory.

I can always hope this is the case.  Even if it isn't I trust Him in this circumstance and see ways that He has worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment