Monday, August 8, 2011

I didn't want to post about this 'till I told my manager what was going on since I don't know who reads it. I saw the Dr. Thursday afternoon and it was decided I need to wait 3 more months before going back to work. That gives me time to finish radiation and get a couple of the treatments for strengthening my bones before I start bouncing them around again.
I talked to my manager today and found out he'd gotten me an air conditioned bus, something I've been asking for for 4 years. I started crying. When you miss more than a couple of months you loose your route - which I've had for 5 years total. I love my kids but I know I can't drive them safely right now and that's more important than staying on the route. Plus, I really need some more time to heal. I also know a really sweet lady who wants my run and I know they'll be ok with her. Her two little boys are on the run so she'll have extra special reasons for being super safe. I will miss my kids though!

No comments:

Post a Comment