Sunday, July 10, 2011

Second treatment was Friday. My treatments will be Mon-Fri at 8:00am.
I went to both treatments by myself which makes me feel good that I'm able
to do that. I don't know if I'll be able to do the whole time or not. I
actually went to the grocery store after my appt. Friday, but I was
done for the day after that. Unfortunately I've had to go back on the pain
medication. Ever since Thursday I've had a lot of pain in my back and arm.
Even though I would like to not take the medicine - I can function when I do
and that's important. Being able to do things and feel like I'm getting something
done is very important right now even if it's just little stuff.
I'm working on a painting right now too that's a surprise for someone. I'm hoping
it turns out like I want it to.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to have you come by one day after treatment. Let me know what day works best for you.

    ReplyDelete