Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I thought I should update because I didn't want everyone thinking I'm not doing well emotionally.
Yes, I have bad days with this but more good. Today was great. I've been thinking all week I wanted to go to Mom and Dad's Wednesday but didn't think I could handle the drive there and back. So I wasn't going to try.
Then Stuart, my brother, called and asked if I would like to go to Mom and Dad's this morning.
Normally he would be at work in the middle of the week but he'd taken the day off to go look at a house in their neighborhood. I was very happy to go and extremely glad he called. I've always believed God cares about the small things but this was real proof.
I had a really nice time. Stuart, Mom and I went and looked at a house for sale which I think is fun cause I like to see homes in their neighborhood. It was weird though the house was built in the 60's and nothing had been changed even the orange shag carpet, ewww. Then we had McDonald's breakfast, played cards, and looked at pictures. Stuart and I left and went to Costco. That was nice to get something I needed to get done checked off my list and good to have someone who could pick up the heavy stuff for me.
Thanks Stuart! I had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment