Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I had a bad day yesterday. I read things about breast cancer and when it spreads and the life expectancy. I didn't want to read it or even mean to read it. I was looking up something about one of the drugs they are thinking about taking off the market for it.
Then I allowed myself to think a lot of stuff about other things - will I be able to go back to work?What will we do if I can't? I allowed myself to get upset about the pain I'm in and how in the world do people deal with this pain day in and day out (Chuck, Dad)??? I felt extremely weak.
Today is a new day and I found this blog; http://faithvsfibromyalgia.blogspot.com/
She doesn't have cancer but she knows exactly how I feel.
God is in control and only He knows the plan for me, no man, no Doctor and I will trust and believe. I will fight and I will pray and I will have a better spirit this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment