Saturday, April 14, 2012

Yesterday I had to go to the Dr. to pick up a prescription.
Corey drove me.  As we were leaving the parking lot at the
Dr.  she swerved and said, "that's Shawn".  Shawn's a 
friend of Corey's that I've talked to on the phone who recently
started going through this breast cancer journey.  It was
amazing to me that we just happened to be there at the precise
moment that we would run into her.  As Tracy says,
"serendipitus" and a "God" thing.  We talked for a little.
It was amazing to see her and I'm so glad she was able to
get my Dr.


Corey took me to the dog park so I could see what it's like.
It's a lake by the old Navy base that I actually took a sailing
lesson in back in the 70's.  Can't believe how long ago that was.
It was really crowded.  Corey told me there were lots of places
I could sit in the shade and watch her and Minion and take
photos.  This husky had a bit of a scary look to him.  


 It was pretty there and a very nice relaxing day.

 See, coming at Minion he looked kind of scary




 Corey told me lots of benches to sit on.
See this one Minion's on.  I was standing next
to it taking his photo when some of the dogs
in the background (not small dogs) decided 
to start chasing each other.  They came racing over toward 
us and under the bench and right in between my legs.
Scared me, but thankfully they didn't knock me down.
Of course they'd been swimming so I got all
wet and yucky but it made me laugh.
 Minion was smaller than the stick but he kept fetching it.

 He'd do anything for Corey he loves her so much.


 Then another scary big dog came over and said hi to Minion.
 The trees were very inspiring.

The nice thing about this dog park is the dog wash.
 
 tired puppy
 Minion just wants to kiss Corey not be photographed
 Pretty girls, Jill and Corey and mini onion

No comments:

Post a Comment