Sunday, April 22, 2012

Do you know God?  (taken from In Touch magazine)
Perhaps you've never thought about God's calling on your life.  His first goal for you is
salvation.  If you don't yet know Christ that can change today.  All you have to do is confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, and you will be saved.  (Romans 10:9)
Then the holy spirit will come to live within you from that point on, empowering you to do all God has planned for you.  Won't you take this step today?  You can use the following prayer or your own words.

Lord Jesus, I believe you are truly the Son of God.  I confess that I have sinned against you, in thought, word, and deed.  Please forgive all my wrong doings and let me live in relationship with you from now on.  I receive you as my personal Saviour, accepting the work you accomplished once and for all on the cross.  Thank you for saving me.  Help me to live a life that is pleasing to You.  Amen

You can get an All things are new kit from In Touch.

I had such a difficult time typing this - someone must really need to read it!

For the artists who read this go and look at this artists' work. It is absolutely beautiful and I hope to see it someday in person!
Makoto Fujimura's


here's his website:  http://www.makotofujimura.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment