Friday, March 30, 2012


Yesterday was one of those days where the
reality of this disease hits.  I never wanted to
be on pain medication that is strong and addictive
but I’ve heard other Christians say they can’t live
without them and they are a blessing not a curse.
Really?  I guess they are in a sense because the
pain would keep me in bed otherwise.  I have to look
at it that way instead of I never wanted to do this.
I want to believe God will heal me of this but sometimes
I forget to look up and only see what’s in front of me, or
feel what's inside of me.  I guess too I was frustrated because I
was told I would only be paying 25$ every time I get
an Xgeva shot and then got a bill for $2565.38.  All the
phone numbers I tried to call yesterday, trying to
get it resolved, said leave a message.  They didn’t
call back.  So I’ll be on the phone again today trying
to get it straightened out.   I have to focus on
the good not the bad but it’s hard sometimes. 
The good:  I’m getting to stay home and paint and
read (I’m reading 5 books and the Bible through in a year)
and spend more time with my family. Although
I haven’t been painting much – time to get to work!

Some photos from the Winter Park Art Show





 My brother painting the side of the house for
Chuck's birthday.  Awesome!
I haven’t been painting much – time to get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment