Sunday, March 4, 2012

Been one of those weeks where I was really dreading something that I didn't need to.
The Dr.'s appointment was fine. It was really just a check to see how I'm doing. I had
a lot of questions. Some got answered some didn't.
I figured out why I was dreading it so much. I had a few people mention chemo to me and
why hadn't I had it. I remember from the beginning my oncologist said no that she was going
to try different methods to save my life. She said she wanted to keep me healthy and that
chemo wouldn't do that. I agreed whole heartedly and still do.
So it ended up being a rather ordinary visit, except for increasing pain pills and making
an appointment to get measured for a sleeve so I can take a trip. A sleeve is like compression
stockings for your arm, if you've had lymph nodes removed, it keeps the blood flowing properly.
The increase of the pain medication makes me ill and unable to function normally (can't stay
awake) so we're going to have to figure out another alternative.

No comments:

Post a Comment