Monday, November 19, 2012

Last week was appointment overload.  Tuesday; cat scan and MRI of the brain.  Wed: Xgeva.
Thursday; Radiologist.
Things I learned;  my ribs still hurt because it still shows a fracture.  There's nothing in my head - literally what the Dr. said to which I replied, "Well I hope there's something there but that would explain a lot."
I found out that I can not miss taking medication or walking is extremely difficult and painful.  The reason being a spot that may have to get more radiation but not yet.  My spine can't be radiated any more but the ribs and the other spot possibly.  Thankfully, not now.  I go back in another 4 months and then we'll see.
This week I have one appointment and then none until after Albuquerque.  Yay..yay ...yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment