Friday, June 29, 2012


Sedona, one of my favorite places out west.
I had heard the sunsets were something you
had to see.  Unfortunately, I left my good 
camera in the room and only had an ipod.
I had Corey's little camera too but I don't have
the wire to plug into my computer

I got the results back from my bone scan.
No new cancer.  The tumors in my spine are
still active but he thinks the radiation may take a
while longer to take effect, so no radiation for now.
That makes me happy!

I wish I'd known more about constipation caused by pain medication
and how to avoid it.  I have a problem caused by it that the Dr. I saw 
this week says surgery may be needed to correct it.  I flat out said no.  She
said if it gets worse I'll need to see a surgeon.  I'm holding out on this one.
I don't want anymore surgery.  I know I may have to eventually but not now.
Some good things have happened this week that I can't really
discuss right now but I thank God for His faithfulness and taking
care of my daughters.  God is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment