Sunday, February 26, 2012

Pretty flowers Jesse gave me for valentine's day.
I think she said they are a mix between a azalea
and a poinsettia. The color is amazing and not quite
showing it in this photo.

What I needed today.

Thursday had my 2nd Xgeva shot. I'm having lots of side effects this time. I have a Dr.'s appointment this week have to see what she says.
Had a really good week when my brother and his family were here.
Then had a not so good week after that. I guess it was kind of a let down after all
the excitement.


from Jesus Calling today:
KEEP YOUR EYES ON ME! (Jesus)
Waves of adversity are washing over you, and you feel tempted to give up. As your circumstances consume more and more of your attention, you are losing sight of Me.
Yet I am with you always, holding you by your right hand. I am fully aware of your situation, and I will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able to bear. Your gravest danger is worrying about tomorrow. If you try to carry tomorrow's burdens today, you will stagger under the load and eventually fall flat. You must discipline yourself to live within the boundaries of today. It is in the present moment that I walk close to you, helping you carry your burdens Keep your focus on My Presence in the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment